Make an offer
- Do not under any circumstances pay in advance.
- Check the car carefully before you buy it. Ask for inspection certificates.
- Check ownership and registration details as well as a vehicle logbook.
- Meet at a safe and public location and bring someone with you.
- Pay after you collect the car. Always request proof of purchase (transfer receipt, email..)
- Look out for significantly undervalued cars. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
2010 Ford Focus 1.8 TDCI
5 speed Manual
Wont start by key only Kick Start
Once kick started runs all day
We go Griga and back multiple times a week no issue. Only has to be Kick Started everytime could be something simple or pump need service unsure
RIGHT HAND Drive